Tuesday, March 13, 2012

CALL FOR LOVE - Call for Love March 14/12


It was in March one year ago that Call for Love was born out of the desire to unite in the common goal of bringing cleansing thoughts of love to the proceedings of the trial that was pending at that time.   We spent quite a few months with that as our focus, and we were successful in our efforts to help each other though that difficult time.  Since then, we have continued with our devotions, without a particular agenda, each of us expressing ourselves as we have been inspired.
We have a diverse group of people here, from all around the world, and I am wondering if it is time for us to join our love once again in a united focus.  There are many worthy causes and people who are in need of loving energetic support.  Michael asked us to love and help all the children all the days of our existence, and I was imagining us sending love to the children of the world.  Maybe choosing a country, or an area, or even a particular hospital or group to focus our loving and healing energy for a period of time.  It could be a week, two weeks, or a month at a time.   Even if we posted a prayer or information at the beginning of the time period, and continued to use that as our focal point, it would not need to take much time, and of course we will still post our other thoughts, videos and pictures as we do now.
We are all busy, and there is much being done in Michael's name.  If we each have a spiritual practice of some kind, and choose to add a united focus for even a few minutes a day, I think it will make a difference and help to heal the world and help the children, as Michael asked us to do.  I would certainly be willing to do this on my own, and share with you, if it is not what the whole group is interested in.
Please let me know how you feel about this idea, or if there is something else that is of interest to you as our possible new focus.
I have been so honored to be a part of this group for the past year, it is always they first place I come when I open my computer each day, even if I don't always comment or read every article or watch every video, I love being part of such a loving, positive group of people.  Thank you all so much.

No comments: