Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Guru Michael


This is a quote from the book Be Love Now.  This book is by Ram Dass, detailing his relationship with his Guru, Maharaj-ji, and much of it describes what we are experiencing with Michael.  I have changed a few words only to leave out the personal references.

"In a way a being like that is everywhere you think of him.  He is, and in a funny way there's nothing you can say he isn't.  He has been know to show up in many places simultaneously, to appear and disappear.
He can be in thousands and thousands of places.  Many people have visions of him, dream about him, have visits from him, see him or remember him in a way that's very vivid - and in each case he IS with them.  Or an aspect of him is there, and the aspects can be as many as there are thoughts.  A realized being can send out his or her thought form, which is an aspect of that being, and that thought form takes on reality.  It becomes manifest somewhere and is truly seen by the person having the vision, dream or even ordinary waking consciousness.
The quieter your mind is, the more open you are to that meeting with the guru in the heart.  Your thought brings the guru to you the moment that thought is pure enough, intent enough, single-minded enough."

I know some of you have read, or are reading this book.  I do not feel the need to analyze the details of how the universe works, but I can relate to the experience that is described here, and throughout the book, and I know it is the same as what many of us experience with Michael.

No comments: