Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Just Sending Your Love has the Power to Heal




On Sunday I was working in my retail business.  It was a busy afternoon, and I was talking to customers, restocking shelves, handling purchases, the usual activities of a retail business.  As I worked I suddenly became aware of waves of love energy through me.  "Michael?" I thought, "are you there?" Nothing was really going on, just a regular day.  I was filled with joy, for no apparent reason, and it was wonderful.  A few minutes later, I happened to look at my phone and saw that I had email notices about Major Love Prayer.  I checked the time, it was 15 minutes after the hour.  I had missed it!!!  Then I remembered the waves of love.  That was it!!  I had felt the Major Love even though I had forgotten to participate on time.  I was stunned.


It is a common practice of mine to send love to people, when I see an ambulance, a fender bender, or a parent upset with a child's behavior.  I send love to situations to help with the perfect outcome.  I really believe that it helps, but this was the first time I had been on the receiving end and actually experienced the difference it made in my body and my mood.

I am so happy and grateful that I missed the timing of the prayer!  It was such a blessing to me to be able to experience the power of Love.  I wonder if other people, maybe those who have never heard of Major Love Prayer also feel good, smile more, or wonder why they are feeling so loving for no reason that they can see.  I think they must.   The added effect of all of us sending out Love at the same time has to be HUGE!!!  I will not miss it again, it is too important!

Thank you for this beautiful demonstration Michael, it makes me even more determined to BE love in all circumstances and situations no matter what.  I KNOW that it is the only way to make that change.

No comments: