Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Three Years


Three Years

I could never have believed three years ago how much my life was about to change.  When I look back now, I can not even remember the person that I was then.  Here I am, having just returned from my third trip to L.A. with my beautiful friend Siren, with many more amazing memories and adventures, and loving Michael even more every day.  I could tell you about the things that happened, the butterfly release, the flight over Neverland, sitting at the gates for hours, seeing Michael's art, sitting on the sidewalk at Michael's star, being at Holly Terrace on quiet days, all alone, and with crowds of fans on June 25, all were special times that I will treasure.  If any of you have a chance to go to these places, go.  I know how blessed I am to live only a 3 hour flight away and be able to go there to share love for Michael with people from around the world.

Now that I am home, and re-entering my regular life, I find that my body is tired, I have a cold, and I am having trouble focusing on what I need to do, but my heart is singing with joy.  This joy is not only a remnant of our trip, but also a joy that never leaves me anymore.  It is the joy of liking who I am becoming, liking the way I interact with the world and the people in it, and the joy of knowing that I  am making a difference, and especially the joy of knowing that this love can never be taken away from me.  As time goes by, and my relationship with Michael stays strong and grows deeper as I learn from Him, who I really am and how I can follow his example, it only serves to deepen my love and my determination to be the best me I can be, and to show Michael that I am listening, I am so grateful for his love and his patience,  and I will be his forever.


No comments: