Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What Would Michael Do? Call for Love Devotion July 13

In any given situation we can imagine what Michael would do.
In the area of work, he would work hardest and longest.
In the area of play, he would play with total abandon.
In the area of love, he would transcend time and space to give his love unconditionally and forever.
In the area of creativity, he would think without limits and believe anything is possible.
In the area of giving, he would give the most.
In the area of learning, he would ask questions, listen, remember.

In other words, he would always give all of himself to anything he was doing.
What Michael would do, is break the barriers, stretch the boundaries, create new vision, think BIG!
It's what he always did.

He is asking us to fill those beautiful, spinning, dancing sparkly-sock filled shoes.
He wants us to be the most we can be.
He wants us to imagine the possibilities.
He wants us to be filled with joy and laughter.
He wants us to love each other.
He wants us to do what he would do.
If we aren't sure what that is,
He will tell us
If we listen

3 comments:

Siren said...

What an inspiring blog, Brenda! Fantastic! Yes... Michael was all of those things, and He knows that we can be too. I feel that Call For Action and I am ready!!!

LYM
Siren

Midnite Boomer said...

"...If we listen." Oh Brenda, thank you so much for this beautiful piece. I know I'll never be able to fill those "sparkly sock-filled shoes" but that doesn't keep me from at least trying to move in that direction. LYM

Char said...

I LOVE this Brenda! It's like a checklist. What a wonderful reference guide anytime one needs a reminder or a little boost for the journey. Thank you so much!! After doing this topic this week, I am going to make even more of a conscious effort to stop and think about what Michael would do before I react or think negatively in any situation that may challenge me a bit. May I copy this to post on my wall at work? LOVE you BJ! ;)